Lexus Premium Sports Coupe, with the name “F”
- Driving Movie
＊Some specifications of the vehicles in this movie may be different from the current model.
- LEXUS RC F 360°＊You must have the latest version of Chrome, Opera, or Firefox to view the 360-degree video
in your browser. You can change your viewing angles freely by clicking the arrow
on the upper left of the screen or dragging the image with your mouse.
RC F, developed by “F” engineers in constant pursuit of driving pleasure. Offering precise, responsive handing under any driving conditions.
Standard equipment:Navigation system (3 media VICS [compatible with VICS WIDE]/compatible with Bluetooth® cell phone), 10.3-inch wide display, G-Link (3 years free)*1/HELPNET® (compatible with D-Call Net®)*2/G-Security*3 (compatible with remote immobilizer and remote operation)/Operator Service (with one-touch connection)/Lexus Emergency Support 24/Hybrid Navi/Map On Demand/Remote Maintenance Service/The Agent (voice-controlled assistant service/Telematics information service)/LEXUS Apps
5.0L V8 (FR)
Fuel consumption: 8.5km/L in JC08 test cycle (verified by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
Overall length: 4,710 mm, Overall width: 1,845 mm, Overall height: 1,390 mm, Wheelbase: 2,730 mm
|Manufacturer suggested retail price( tax included / yen )|
|RC F||"Performance package"||2WD (FR)||14,040,000|
|"Carbon Exterior package"||10,996,364|
- G-Link is offered only for new car purchasers and CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) purchasers. Use of G-Link requires a separate agreement. G-Link basic fee is free of charge for the first 3 years of your Lexus new car ownership for new car purchasers, and for the first 2 years of CPO ownership. Please contact your Lexus dealer for details on G-Link basic fee and procedures for use after the free period. G-Link uses LTE (Long Term Evolution), and is not available in places that are out of range of radio signals. G-Link is a service offered by Toyota Connected Corporation.
- “HELPNET®” is the registered trademark of Japan Mayday Service Co., Ltd.
- G-Security watches over your Lexus to prevent a theft or break-in. G-Security detects any disturbance that could indicate an unauthorized attempt to enter the vehicle. It detects the movement of persons, animals, etc. inside the car after the door is locked. So, for example, if you lock the doors with a pet or person in the vehicle, you must de-activate the invasion sensor. The system is designed to deter the theft of your vehicle, but please understand that it does not guarantee complete security in all cases. Please use G-Security and its remote features to ensure the safety of you and your Lexus.
- Fuel consumption rate is based on the specified test cycle conditions.
Actual consumption rate may vary depending on operating environment (weather, road congestion) and driving habits (fast starting and stopping, use of air conditioning, etc.).
- Instrumentation in the photo is illuminated for explanatory purposes and is not intended to depict the state of instrumentation during actual operation.
- Prices shown are the manufacturer's suggested retail prices (as of May 2019) and are provided for your reference. Actual prices are set by individual Lexus dealers. Please see your Lexus dealer for more information.
- : 2-5-8 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- : 03-5786-2711
- Opening hours
- : Weekdays 9:30-18:00 / Weekends and holiday 10:00-18:00
- : Tuesdays