The four-door sports sedan that offers seamless performance
on city streets or racing circuits
- GS F TVCM “Circuit“＊Some specifications of the vehicles in this movie may be different from the current model.
- Driving Movie＊Some specifications of the vehicles in this movie may be different from the current model.
- CHIEF ENGINEER INTERVIEW＊Some specifications of the vehicles in this movie may be different from the current model.
Standard equipment: SD navigation/Lexus GS F Premium Sound System/G-Link (3 years free)*1
Fuel consumption: 8.2km/L in JC08 test cycle (verified by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)
Overall length: 4,915 mm, Overall width: 1,855 mm, Overall height: 1,440 mm, Wheelbase: 2,850 mm
|Manufacturer suggested retail price( tax included / yen )|
- Use of G-Link requires a separate agreement, but the service is free of charge for the first three years of your Lexus new car ownership (for new car purchasers only). The service is free of charge for the first two years for CPO purchasers only. G-Link is a trademark of Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., and is used here with permission.
- Fuel consumption rate is based on the specified test cycle conditions.
Actual consumption rate may vary depending on operating environment (weather, road congestion) and driving habits (fast starting and stopping, use of air conditioning, etc.).
- Instrumentation in the photo is illuminated for explanatory purposes and is not intended to depict the state of instrumentation during actual operation.
- Prices shown are the manufacturer's suggested retail prices (as of October 2019) and are provided for your reference. Actual prices are set by individual Lexus dealers. Please see your Lexus dealer for more information.
- Miscellaneous costs such as insurance, taxes other than consumption tax, and registration fees are charged separately.
- Additional recycling fees are required.